DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
All trademarks, registered trademarks and product names, as well as logos or company names, appearing on this site, are the property their respective owners. DesiTVBox9 responds to all notices of alleged infringement in accordance with the DMCA, and any other applicable laws. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to material residing on-site that is controlled or operated by DesiTVBox9 that is claimed to be infringing, in which case we will make a good-faith attempting to contact the developer who submitted the affected material so that they may make a counter-notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.
Before serving either a Notice of Infringing Material or Counter-Notification, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. These notice requirements are meant to be in compliance withDesiTVBox9’s rights and obligations under section 512(c) of the DMCA. They do not constitute legal advice.
Copyright Infringement Notice
Please complete the following information to file a notice of infringing materials on DesiTVBox9:
- A developer’s or team of developers who has been authorized to act for the owner of an exclusive rights that is being claimed as infringed. Third-party agencies must provide a copy the “Physical Authorization Letter” so that they can address all copyrights.
- Identification of the copyrighted material claimed to be infringed or, if multiple copyrighted pieces are found at one online site, a representative listing of such works at that site.
- It is the easiest way to quickly find content in an email.
- Information that is reasonably sufficient for the service provider to reach the complaining party. This includes an address, telephone number and email address.
- A declaration that the complaining party believes that the use of the material in the way complained of is not authorized either by the copyright owner or its agent.
- A declaration that the information contained in the notification is correct and that, under penalty of perjury the complaining party can act for the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed. (Note: Section 512(f), any person who knowingly or materially misrepresents that material/activity is infringing could be subject to damages.
You can send an infringement notice to [email protected] if you have any questions about the laws.